The Guddle Aluminium Work Punt For Sale
The Heyland Guddle is a practical and stable flat bottomed working punt, constructed from durable marine grade aluminium.
We can manufacture Guddle Aluminium Work Punts in various sizes. These craft are made from Marine Grade Aluminium and have re-inforcing on the underside of the hull, and good grab handles for lifting or secure mooring with chain. We can also supply trailers to suit on request.
Cuddle Aluminium Work Punt built for maintaining bridges.
Flotation is built in under the seats, and the middle seat can be slid forward or back to suit your space requirements on the day.
A customised 8×4 black coated stealth Heyland Guddle built to order.
The Heyland ‘Midnight’ Guddle finishing its production.
Handbuilt Aluminium Punts built to customers specification, as supplied to County Councils, Environment Agency, Leisure Lakes and Estates. Available in a range of sizes.
Supplied for Flood Relief work in Zambia – Africa.
Supplied for Maintenance work punts and clearing lakes at a private golf course in the UK.
• Length 8’0″ /10’0″/12’0″ (245/300/360cm)
• Beam 4’0″/ 4’0″ /4’0″ (120 /120/ 120cm)
• Depth 0’18” (46cm)
• Weight 99/144/177-lb (45/65/80kg)
* All weights and measurements are approx, please contact us if you need exact measurements
Supplied complete with:
• Three Wooden Seats
• Non-slip Tread plate floor
• Inner and Outer transom pads
• Full Buoyancy on 10′ & 12’sizes
• Buoyancy- optional on 8’0″ versions
• Built in Marine Grade NS4 Alloy to B.S.EN485/515/573
Optional Extras include:
• Painted finish
• Buoyancy fitted on 8’0″version
• Oars-Fir 1.95m / 6’6″
• Rowlocks – Cast Aluminium
• Ring Bolts (bow /stern)
• Mooring Ropes
• General Lake/Pond maintenance
• Fishing Clubs
• Estates /Fisheries
For further information and prices, please contact us now –
Telephone: +44 1628 528830