The Heyland Lugger Sailing Boat For Sale
The Heyland Lugger sailing boat is easy to Sail, Row or Motor. A traditional style versatile craft with character and style. No mooring fees necessary and one person can launch and recover. Tows well behind a car, with one of our Small Trailers.
Easy to trail, launch and recover.
Available in a colour of your choice.
Lugger has a single sail and unstayed mast.
Quick to set up, easy to sail and manoeuvre.
A great sailing boat for all the family.
• Length: 11’6″ (350cm)
• Beam: 4’9″ (145cm)
• Depth: 1’8″ (51cm)
• Weight: 243-lb (110kg)approx
• Sail area: 63sq/ft, 5.86 sq/m
Supplied complete with:
• Wooden – Mast/Spar/Boom
• Main Sail and Sailbag
• Rigging pack/Ropes/ Tufnol Blocks
• Three Airtanks
• Hardwood Seats and Slats
• PVC Fendering
• Drain Bungs located in air tanks and keel
• Lifting Galvenized Centreboard
• Laminated Rudder Blade
• Hardwood Tiller/Folding
• Adjustable Tracked Boom Fitting
• Transom Pad (for small O/B Motor)
• Two re-inforced rowing positions
• Ring Bolts – Bow & Stern
• Gunmetal Eyes for trackhorse
Optional Extras include:
• Quality Wooden Oars
• Brass Rowlocks
• Tonneau Cover
• Marine Plywood Floorboards
• Mooring Ropes
• Launching Trolley
• Lifejackets and Buoyancy Aids
• Name of your choice
• Sailing Schools
For further information and prices, please contact us now –
Telephone: +44 1628 528830